Friday 11 November 2011

Hair & Make Up Artist (HMUA): Val Villarin

Now I understand why every Val bride is raving about him. I booked him without having a trial makeup. I just relied on the reviews and pictures I saw in his portfolio. He was the second earliest supplier to arrive (earliest is our Coordinators) in the Hotel. Having only 10 days before the wedding when we arrived in Manila, our last minute wedding wrap-ups were non-stop. It felt like we were all over Luzon because we were distributing our wedding invites to relatives from north (Nueva Ecija) to south (Laguna). We had our meeting with suppliers, final detailing for our venue etc. I also wasn’t able to sleep very well the night before the wedding so my eyes were a ghastly sight – eye bags (more like luggage) with dark circles. When Val was done in getting me all swanky, I was super happy with the result. My eye bags were magically concealed without it looking too obvious that I’m wearing makeup. I love the “natural look” that he did. My female entourage also loved their Hair & Make-Up! Even our mommies looked very pretty! 

P.S. Pagbigyan na po, minsan lang naman magmaganda hehehe.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment